The award recognizes up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 500 followers, it’s a way for all of us to get to know each other and allow our readers to get to know us a little better as well!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees
Exciting news! I’ve gotten nominated for the Liebster Award 🙂 yay!
Thanks so much blondebeauty13 ❤ You are a fantastic beauty:) totally check out her blog she has great things!
1.What 5 beauty items would you take to a desert island?
Hmmm definitely my BB Cream foundation :), light pink lipstick, my eyeliner pen, mirror?(lol would that count??) and my primer to keep everything in place!
2.Blush or Bronzer?
Blush, usually always, bronzer is more for events I guess 🙂
3.What was your last beauty buy?
My eyeshadow palettes from MAC
4.You’re in a rush, you can only choose one beauty item to wear that day.
5.What would you choose; foundation, mascara or lipstick/gloss?
Foundation probably because I can blemishes and I hate it so much, it’s the worst. It might not be much but I have this thing where I always want it to go away lol. Maybe I’m weird that way 🙂
6.What is your favourite perfume?
As of right now I’m not sure, ummm the one I have been using is Eau d’Italie Acqua Decima not my favorite but up there 🙂
7.Which make-up brand do you have most of? and why? That’s tough, lol I have a lot. Um I think ElishaCoy, it has wonderful masks and just overall cc and bb creams that make my skin feel natural and like a baby’s 🙂
8.What was the first blog you ever read?
First blog as in any? CutiepieMarzias blog, I wasn’t much of a blog follower before so hers was first 🙂
9.If you could only use one brand of make-up for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Etude House! They always find a way to make their products top quality but it doesn’t feel like a thick layer on your face ❤
10.What is your most worn item in your wardrobe?
My light blue heart dress cutout 🙂
11.Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging because I love makeup and fashion, just anything artsy, it's something I have always wanted so why not now. I like sharing my ideas with others and I like to see what they like too!
The Flat & The Cat
Not Wed or Dead
Simply Taylor Rae
What Tina Loves
Talk beauty with me
Cheers From China
Rita Meets Fashion
And my 10 questions are;
1. If you went out to eat what makeup is essential?
2. What’s your favorite type of lipstick and why?
3. Do you have a daily skin routine? As in cleansing and stuff?
4. Do you enjoy dresses or pants more?
5. What depends on what your makeup will look like? Clothes, hair?
6. Do you like the natural look or not?
7. Fake eyelashes, yes or no? Why?
8. When putting makeup on do you make weird faces? Lol
9. Would you let someone else put makeup on you?
10. All time favorite shoes?